In light of Hurricane Irene, the public is reminded to beware of fraudulent emails and websites purporting to conduct charitable relief efforts. To learn more about avoiding online fraud, please read "How To Avoid Fraudulent Charitable Contribution Schemes"
The purpose of SpamScams.net is to inform, not promote spam. Please DO NOT believe the spam email you receive. Even more importantly, DO NOT reply to them, DO NOT contact them, and DO NOT click on any links which we may have missed deleting. Furthermore, the inclusion of a company name(s) in spam emails DOES NOT automatically infer wrongful doings on the part of the named company, only that a scammer may be using the name of a legitimate company in order to complete their ruse.
Spam Email Topics
- Department of Homeland Security and FBI Email Scam
- United Nations Scam Victims Compensation Payment Scam
- United Parcel Service Email Virus Phishing Scheme
- 123greetings.com eCard Virus Alert
- DNSChanger Trojan Horse Virus Warning
- Holiday Shopping Scams And Tips To Avoid Being Ripped Off
- Treasury Inspector General Warns of "Largest Ever" Phone Fraud Scam Targeting Taxpayers
- Nigeria United Nations Human Settlements Programme Scam
- United Parcel Service Email Virus Warning
- Equifax ePORT Spam Email Phishing Scheme