In light of Hurricane Irene, the public is reminded to beware of fraudulent emails and websites purporting to conduct charitable relief efforts. To learn more about avoiding online fraud, please read "How To Avoid Fraudulent Charitable Contribution Schemes"
The purpose of SpamScams.net is to inform, not promote spam. Please DO NOT believe the spam email you receive. Even more importantly, DO NOT reply to them, DO NOT contact them, and DO NOT click on any links which we may have missed deleting. Furthermore, the inclusion of a company name(s) in spam emails DOES NOT automatically infer wrongful doings on the part of the named company, only that a scammer may be using the name of a legitimate company in order to complete their ruse.
Spam Email Topics
- Exxon-Mobil Official Prize Notification Scam 0 comments
- Barrister Calton Smith Beneficiary Fund Email Scam 0 comments
- Department of Homeland Security and FBI Email Scam 0 comments
- 123greetings.com eCard Virus Alert 0 comments
- 2010 Annual Report on Internet Crime Released 0 comments
- Mr Patrick Radebe South Africa Re-profiling Funds Email Scam 0 comments
- Citizens Bank Money Manager Phishing Email Scam Alert 0 comments
- Obama Foundation Beneficiary Compensation Scam Email 0 comments
- Affiliate Promotion Email Spam 0 comments
- Patrick Chan Hang Seng Bank Next of Kin Spam Scam 0 comments