In light of Hurricane Irene, the public is reminded to beware of fraudulent emails and websites purporting to conduct charitable relief efforts. To learn more about avoiding online fraud, please read "How To Avoid Fraudulent Charitable Contribution Schemes"
The purpose of SpamScams.net is to inform, not promote spam. Please DO NOT believe the spam email you receive. Even more importantly, DO NOT reply to them, DO NOT contact them, and DO NOT click on any links which we may have missed deleting. Furthermore, the inclusion of a company name(s) in spam emails DOES NOT automatically infer wrongful doings on the part of the named company, only that a scammer may be using the name of a legitimate company in order to complete their ruse.
Spam Email Topics
- United Nations Scam Victims Compensation Payment Scam
- Equifax ePORT Spam Email Phishing Scheme
- 123greetings.com eCard Virus Alert
- Diplomatic Courier Service Scam
- Department of Homeland Security and FBI Email Scam
- Orphanage Donation Email Scam
- Diplomatic Courier Services Email Scam
- United Nations Compensation Scam: Part II
- The Dangerous Side of Internet Dating Romance Scams
- Nigeria International Remittance Department Scam