Dear Sir \ Madam,
Greetings for the day! Hope you are doing well.
As per the trends in your industry – over 80% of people search for your products/services online and buy the same. These rankings also influence other channels of sales as well.
Wondering why your search engine rankings have dipped suddenly?
Watch out! You may still be unaware of the latest version of Google Panda and Penguin update!
Each year, Google changes its search algorithms innumerable times. While most of these changes are minor, every few months Google rules out a ‘major’ algorithmic update that affects search results in significant ways.
In short: Old Link Building strategies are passé. To stay ahead in the game, you need to be in tune with these ever changing prerequisites.
If you thought your website could get away with:
- Links from pages having no content
- Poor quality links from irrelevant sites
- Links from sites crammed with advertisements
- Same content for multiple submissions
- Absence of SMO in the overall SEO plan
- Content farming with low value articles and blogs for Google/users
- No site moderation
Your rankings will suffer!
We keep a track of all these unpredictable Google updates for you and cannot just explain but also tackle these changes before they start to hit your rankings and organic website traffic.
Our SEO strategies are attuned to the latest Google Panda 3.4 update and include:
- Incorporating links only from sites that have good quality content, good traffic and social sharing
- More relevant and thematic linking with high-quality content and sites
- Steering clear of deceptive, ad-heavy sites
- Using unique and top quality, content, every single time
- Focusing on local search that helps local business listings
Don’t Let the Panda Devour Your Rankings! Come to Us!
Contact us today, to know more.
Notice :-P.S. This is an advertisement and a promotional mail strictly on the guidelines of CAN-SPAM act of 2003. We have clearly mentioned the source mail-id of this mail, also clearly mentioned the subject lines and they are in no way misleading in any form. We have found your mail address through our own efforts on the web search and not through any illegal way. If you find this mail unsolicited, please reply with “Remove” in the subject line and we will take care that you do not receive any further promotional mail